Account Executive, CPG
Our client is a premier communications agency building fashion brands like no other. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading communications strategies and managing press materials. You would also be responsible for securing press coverage and managing press events.
• Develop and implement communications strategies for large national and international brands across traditional and digital media
• Compose various press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; manage and grow strong relationships with food, beauty, and CPG editors and bloggers
• Secure press coverage for features and product placement in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Manage press events, event budgets, oversee mid-level and junior staff, serve as a mentor, and foster a collaborative environment
• Cultivate relationships with influencers for product seeding and recruit brand ambassadors; accompany clients and editors on domestic and international press trips
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing, or related field
• 3 years’ experience with focus on consumer packaged goods (supermarket and beauty)
• Knowledge of media landscape and experience with outlets including blogs, communities, and networks