Account Executive - CPG
Our client is an iconic public relations agency presenting creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands across luxury, lifestyle, and hospitality. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Account Executive, you would be responsible for assisting with managing accounts, serving as the account lead for at least one account, and supervising junior staff on client related tasks.
• Assist with managing accounts, serve as the account lead for at least one account, and supervises junior staff on client related tasks
• Drafts press releases, media alerts, client bios, media plans, strategies, proposals and client communications
• Pitch client content to national and regional publications, across print, broadcast, and online and draft competitor analysis and trend spotting and relaying findings to clients
• Ensure client requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value producing, review call agenda and reports, and develop creative mailer concepts, pitches and activations for clients
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• 3-5 years PR experience and excellent (written and verbal) communications skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership experience
• Proven track record of placements
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS (preferred)
• Superb leadership skills.
• Proactive and productive attitude
• A rolodex of media contacts
• Social Media experience