Account Executive - Direct Mail
Our client has a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with immediate need for all levels of Account Services. Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of client projects from kick-off to post mortem. You would also be responsible for ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget and working with cross-functional teams.
• Direct full project execution, including facilitating briefing meetings, preparing launch presentations, tracking progress, and securing approvals
• Manage workflow process across the agency departments, such as creative, production, media, IT, and accounting
• Lead the creative development process from inception through execution and oversee the traditional and non-traditional digital campaign development
• Participate in workflow status meetings by providing updated information and lead internal client status meetings with account team and other relevant departments
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and understand clients’ business, contacts, creative and style guidelines, and legal requirements
• Delegate trafficking, estimates, schedule updates, and other tasks to downstream staff as needed to quickly and effectively move jobs through the agency
• Direct mail/direct response experience
• Understands direct marketing principles and techniques and how media affects marketing strategy
• Background developing marketing strategies and creating marketing plans