Account Executive - Email Marketing
Our client, a full service ad agency in the valley is looking for an Account Executive with email marketing experience. This is a temp to hire or direct hire role for the right candidate.
- Support essential marketing operations such as managing email programs, the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation and data cleansing.
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute performance info to the marketing team.
- Analyze platform data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team, particularly in the area of customer intimacy.
- Work w/management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Manage Marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the best practices, strategies and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI and sales growth.
- Research, evaluate and implement new features and associated technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar preferred.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills. Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Ability to think critically and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience managing email campaigns either inhouse or at an ad agency
Send your resume today!