The purpose of this position is to achieve retail sales goals for assigned Stores and brands through demonstration of all company brands and selling techniques.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
Execute events, build relationships with the Store team and ensure case, counter and tower animation. This role requires extensive travel, (drive, air and rail) inclusive of overnight travel, on an ongoing basis as part of daily responsibilities. This role requires continual standing, kneeling and picking up boxes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Educate/motivate Retail Selling Specialists and Sales Associates
• Analyze growth of business • Achieve/exceed sales goal - review retail daily
• Follow up at Store level with Department/Store/Visual Mgr and ensure events are confirmed
• Implementation and execution of Events and “look back” for success/failures
• On-Floor selling
• Evaluate inventory levels in assigned doors and communicate to Management
• Assist in RSS scheduling - most optimum hours
• Ensure company collateral is used effectively ie; containers, voc’s testers, event tools
• Maintain company standards at Store/counter presentations for all brands
• Develop strong partnership/relationship with Retailer - at all levels by continual scheduling of visits/interactions
• Monitor existing and recruit new Selling Specialists
• Completion of weekly/ monthly reports completed on time as a norm, i.e., Individual schedule, Odometer forms, Storage Unit forms, Event Grids, Event Recaps, Stock Request form and Expense Reports
• Must prepare territory for DM, VP, SVP visits - have agenda and territory prepared to Company standards
• Individual Travel schedules must be completed two months in advance with one month rolling
• Must be prepared for Trainings, Strategy meetings and Round Robins by preparing Store report Card, including product information sheets, events prepared to share for the Season
• Ability to present training information to the Stores
• One office day per week, on Tuesday’s, unless another schedule approved by Manager
• Must adhere to approved schedule
• Must return Managements phone call, email and texts in a timely manner
• Responsible for reading all email communications from all of teams…..CAD's, DRMS, VP, SVP and Marketing team
• Sales experience 2-3years with proven ability to exceed performance standards
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Ability to work multiple tasks and locations, travel as required
• Self Starter/Self Motivated
• Team player
• Proactive with computer skills
Please send an update resume if interested!