Account Executive (Fragrance & Flavor House)
Our client is a boutique fragrancehouse specializing in body, home, air care, room sprays, candles, andindustrial cleaning fragrances.
In this position, you would beresponsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. You wouldalso be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with existingcustomers in assigned target accounts.
**This is a remote role - must liveclose to a major airport**
• Identify and present businessopportunities with strategic insights and data for new business; pursue newopportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations withpotential partners
• Maintain strong relationships andanticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts; visit andcontact customers on a regular basis to maintain and strengthen relationships
• Oversee sample requests andensure all information entered in the system has correct design, packaging, andshipment
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative services,evaluation, application, R&D, marketing, and regulatory to ensure projectsare aligned with customer requirements
• Remain current of industry developments, competitive activities, fragranceingredient cost movements, and new product launches
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5 years’ fragrance salesexperience (NOT fine fragrance)
• Excellent communication skills