Our client is a well-known marketing agency specializing in building customer relationships and creating revolutionary marketing campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing plans. You would also be responsible for providing direction to ensure the client’s objectives are achieved.
• Remain current of competition, market challenges, marketing plan, brand strategy, product positioning, product history, media, convention opportunities, and research initiatives
• Collaborate with project management to coordinate all digital and print deliverables for assigned brands
• Meet with clients to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented; assist with presenting concepts to clients
• Review all projects and ensure deliverables are aligned with the brand strategy and client direction and ensure consistency
• Communicate any changes in direction, timelines, or cost to the client; generate field research reports and present findings
• Implement strategic media plans, evaluate campaign performance, and assess on-going programs in collaboration with team members
• Bachelor’s degree
• Direct mail marketing or related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite