Account Executive, International
Our client is a premier fashion brand creating the latest apparel must-haves with a cutting-edge, sustainable approach. With their modern, fashion-forward, and innovative approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships and strengthening relationships for assigned international accounts to support Women’s, Men’s, and Kid’s categories.
• Manage sales from start to finish for assigned international accounts to support Women’s, Men’s, and Kid’s categories, including processing orders, tracking orders, and ensuring on-time deliveries
• Plan trips and store visits to drive account growth and maximize ROI, present sales and marketing strategy, and create line sheets
• Maintain strong relationships and anticipate needs of existing customers in assigned target accounts; visit and contact customers on a regular basis to maintain and strengthen relationships
• Identify and present business opportunities with strategic insights and data for new business; pursue new opportunities, draft and evaluate proposals, and manage negotiations
• Analyze sales and business trends and reports, evaluate inventory levels, create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, and create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-4+ years’ wholesale apparel experience
• 2+ years’ direct sales and international apparel experience
• Strong international sales knowledge
• Contemporary apparel experience preferred