Account Executive- Menswear
Our client is a well-known lifestyle brand presenting must-have wardrobe essentials. With their fun, witty, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing seasonal collection presentations to buyers for key accounts. You would also be responsible for leading order management and cultivating new relationships with prospective buyers.
• Manage seasonal collection presentations to buyers for key accounts, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Dillard’s, and DXL
• Oversee all aspects of order management and operations, including order entry and ensuring the product ships on-time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as customer service, distribution, and sales for order management
• Evaluate inventory and establish an off-price selling strategy in partnership with the SVP of Sales and Director of Wholesale Planning
• Ensure the highest level of customer service and strong store product placement in collaboration with the in-store merchandising team
• Cultivate new relationships with prospective buyers and perform competitive analysis to maximize business
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years’ Account Executive experience working with department and large regional chain stores preferably in men’s sportswear
• Advanced proficiency with Excel