Our client is a fashionable, innovative and leading fine jewelry manufacturer that markets across the globe. They have just recently acquired a new license for a well-known fashion brand that already has an immense presence in major retail stores featuring their women’s apparel line. With the extension and growth of their brand, they are seeking an entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional intelligence to help frame their new jewelry line by using strategic methods to create brand exposure. They have a refreshingly collaborative and incredibly inclusive company culture that encourages forward-thinking and new ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for growing new business for a newly acquired license. You will utilize your knowledge of sales strategy to enhance brand exposure with prospective major retail partners.
- Sell in collection each season to surpass financial goals
- Identify brand appropriate sales opportunities and actively prospect new business
- Manage discounts, returns and charge backs
- Forecast sales plans for all accounts
- Mange the monthly open to buy
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-6 years of experience in Account Management
- Proven track record of sales and prior strong relationship with buyers and assortment planning
- Must be proficient in retail math with sell-through analysis and gross margin calculations
- Must be able to compile large volumes of data on a spreadsheet