Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company focusing on colorful sportswear, knits, wovens, sweaters and dresses. They believe one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this role you will sell to major department stores and mass retailers.
- Manage the domestic department store and mass retailer business for all categories of product
- Drive business by generating new leads, open new accounts through research, prospecting and cold calling, and develop business with existing partners
- Build relationships with buyers
- Perform weekly, monthly and end-of-season sales analysis
- Help to develop seasonal Product Knowledge book and conduct Product Knowledge seminars in stores
- Liaise with all departments including Production, Shipping and Finance to ensure timely and constructive transactions with customers
- 5-10 years experience with solid buyer relationships
- Established North American major department store and mass retailer client list of accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong MS Office (Excel) skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team