Our client is leading creative and innovative communications group focusing on the healthcare space. Their goal is to create positive change in the world and our environment. With employees that strive to build compelling brands for their clients, their company culture is a direct reflection of this; warm, welcoming and inspiring.
In this role, you will be working strategically on a financial client. You will work primarily on retail merchandise POPs for multiple bank branches including exterior posters, LED displays, large-scale window wraps, flyers, take-ones and ATM Screen.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of projects and serve as the main contact between client and agency partners
- Manage day-to-day executions including timelines, estimates, briefs and production
- Work on direct mail campaigns targeted to customers to bring into bank branches
• 4+ years of account/client relationships management in a agency setting
• Must have excellent verbal, written, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Must have experience managing others, preferably 1 or more and delegating tasks
• Must have strong print production knowledge
• Experience working in a financial client is a plus