Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand designing timeless ready-to-wear, accessories, and footwear. With the finest fabrics, impeccable tailoring, and fashion-forward designs, their work is highly acclaimed by the industry and trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would maintain and build strong relationships with an established list of accounts. You would also attend trunk shows, participate in product training, and analyze opportunities for growth.
• Manage and build strong relationships with an established list of accounts; maintain relationships and remain in continuous communication with account list
• Schedule appointments to drive exceptional results; visit and meet with accounts; analyze opportunities for growth; create and implement comprehensive action plans
• Create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary; collaborate with various cross-functional internal and external partners
• Attend trunk shows and participate in product training; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience managing accounts
• Possess established strong relationships with major accounts