Our client is a leading company managing top prestige beauty brands. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes brands as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and maintaining sales for all key accounts in assigned region. You would also be responsible for leading the team and ensuring growth and sales profitability are reached.
• Oversee key accounts, maintain strong relationships, and implement a long-term business plan to ensure growth and profitability
• Establish sales strategy to provide Sales Representative with all the necessary tools to achieve forecasted sales targets
• Manage information flow between key business contacts and continually enhance the effectiveness of operating system
• Ensure Sales Representatives provide the highest-level customer service to retailers; manage inventory overstock in assigned market
• Attend and plan various national and regional trade shows to represent and promote the brand’s products
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• 7+ years’ multi-door experience, including Ulta or Sephora