Our client is a well-known fashion company creating the latest sleepwear and accessories. Their innovative, on-trend, and stylish approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would maintain and build strong relationships with an established list of accounts. You would also be responsible for collaborating with vendors, creating order quotes, sending purchase orders, and liaising with the design team.
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams; create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Establish relationships with local contacts in each market, develop multi-level strategic partnerships, and maintain relations with trustees
• Provide recommendations highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Possess established relationships and experience for Walmart, Kohls, Target, Costco, Primark, Uniqlo, H&M, Zara, Gap, Old Navy, or Dollar General
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite