Our client is a renowned public relations agency presenting award-winning strategies for top beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading and implementing strategic communication plans across clients. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with clients and media.
• Manage various accounts and assist with brand strategy and communicate account updates to clients via email and weekly conference calls
• Plan monthly and yearly client PR strategies and oversee all aspects of events, communications collateral, and marketing initiatives
• Draft and produce press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; secure features and product placements in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Establish and manage strong relationships with clients and key media stakeholders and
maximize relationships to develop new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven public relations experience