Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and high-end designs can be seen worn by the most stylish trendsetters on and off the fashion runway.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing relationships with local contacts in each market. You would also be responsible for representing the brand at store visits and working with cross-functional teams.
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams; create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Establish relationships with local contacts in each market, develop multi-level strategic partnerships, and maintain relations with trustees
• Provide recommendations highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• Represent the brand in store visits, develop and maintain line sheets, and oversee samples for the region
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience
• Have an established account base