Our client is a renowned public relations agency presenting award-winning strategies for top beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Account Executive, you would be responsible for implementing PR and communication plans on behalf of assigned clients.
• Implement PR and communication plans on behalf of assigned clients and ensure daily coverage is scanned and circulated to the wider teams and client as a priority
• Liaise with the team to compile weekly and monthly client coverage reports and collect best of press and results ahead of monthly client meetings
• Attend client meetings as necessary and ensure materials are prepared for senior members of the team
• Build strong working relationships with client teams and offer general client counsel for day-to-day press office activities
• Keep up to date with the industry and grow base of contacts with press and influencers by attending press appointments
• Compile creative press materials with the correct brand tone of voice and create E-blasts to target titles each month to maintain brand relevance
• 2+ years’ Junior Account Executive experience
• Strong communication, pitching, and leadership abilities