Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, beauty, home and watches. It is a global business with more than 150 freestanding boutiques and a presence in more than 3,000 department and specialty stores. The brand has been recognized by the fashion industry with several awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year.
With social responsibility an integral part of the company, they launched a foundation to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S. The foundation invests in the success and sustainability of women-owned small businesses. Their powerful, innovative and creative company culture is apparent in their great efforts to make a change for the better.
In this role you will provide support to the Wholesale Accounts and other various corporate sales responsibilities.
- Sell in collection each season to surpass financial goals
- Identify brand appropriate sales opportunities and actively prospect new business
- Manage discounts, returns and charge backs
- Forecast sales plans for all accounts
- Mange the monthly open to buy
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4-6 years of experience in Account Management with retailers such as Bloomingdale’s, Neman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys NY etc.
- Proven track record of sales and prior strong relationship with buyers and assortment planning
- Must be proficient in retail math with sell-through analysis and gross margin calculations
- Must be able to compile large volumes of data on a spreadsheet