Creative Services Jobs
Account Executive | Public Relations
About the role:
Title: Account Executive, Public Relations
Duration: Full time – 2/10/2020 Start Date
Location: Ardmore, PA
Our client is looking for a strong Account Executive with a Public Relations background to join their growing team! The idea candidate is a professional with 3-4 years of experience in media relations and writing. This candidate will be working alongside a seasoned team of professionals, supporting PR campaigns.
- Monitor the media, identify, and respond to topics of interest to the team and its clients.
- Proactively search for story opportunities and industry trends, as well as solicit ideas from clients.
- Proactively place stories in the media and respond/fulfill inbound media requests.
- Write press releases, blog posts, media queries,and social media posts – making sure each piece aligns with strategic messaging of campaign.
- Actively engage and communicate with clients as required via email, phone, text, etc.
- Monitor client blogs, social feeds, and other channels and alert team of pending issues
- Develop and deploy strategic plans for award submissions, conference appearances, speaking opportunities, and media relations campaigns.
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism,English, or a related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in PR.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team first attitude
- Client service oriented
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Adaptable to changing work demands and priorities