Account Executive/Sales Manager
Our client is a luxury fashion brand presenting the latest must-have collections for every stylish trendsetter. With their cool, high-end, and chic designs, you can effortlessly be best dressed every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing strong relationships with 65+ major and specialty accounts.
• Manage and maintain strong relationships with 65+ major and specialty accounts across the US and internationally
• Implement strategies to maximize sales growth, reduce inventory liability, and minimize markdowns, including in-seasons swaps, RTVs, and clinics
• Evaluate fiscal selling and client performance, forecast growth, and identify opportunities, including analysis for respective retailer meetings and presentations
• Collaborate with VP of Sales to achieve sales targets through product assortment and event opportunities
• Present collections during seasonal market appointments, visit stores to promote brand awareness, drive sales, and analyze market requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in women’s luxury ready-to-wear in a retail or wholesale environment
• Knowledge of department stores and specialty retailers in the US and international markets
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, RLM, and JOOR