Account Executive, Specialty Stores
Our client is a leading developer, marketer, and distributor for fragrance and skincare products. Their innovative, luxurious, and high-quality approach presents the most highly desired products for every person’s beauty routine.
As the Account Executive, you would be responsible for increasing specialty store sales and driving the customer experience.
• Translate the company’s initiatives and brand frameworks to promote the customer experience in partnership with in-store management and buying teams
• Implement strategic plans to build the replenishment business and drive top line sales and monitor Collateral Allocations based on retail sales percentage
• Maintain prospective customer files, including info sheets and floor plans and maintain the CRM database
• Open new store accounts by promoting and cultivating company brand awareness with external partners
• Manage strong customer relationships and identify potential customers through retail marketing plans leveraging the local community, existing client base, and inclusion of new customers
• 5+ years’ sales experience in luxury beauty/fragrance industry
• Strong negation, communication, and client service skills, including follow-up and relationship building
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and sales software