Our client is a leading marketing firm, specializing in CRM, digital, social, and mobile. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach presents unparalleled results.
In this position, you would be responsible for building clients’ competitive landscape and working with cross-functional teams to achieve clients’ objectives.
• Serve as the key liaison between account, creative, production, and photography teams and coordinate project timelines and work flow
• Build clients’ competitive landscape and product differentiators and understand research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs
• Provide exceptional customer service for clients and develop advertising and communications strategies to achieve the client’s objectives
• Collaborate and communicate with the internal creative team to inspire concepts and execute solutions; ensure projects remain on-time and within budget
• Pitch strategic and creative presentations to the client and facilitate the management of integrated resources
• Monitor competitive activity, remain current of emerging industry trends, and research innovative marketing solutions
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ industry experience with digital or CRM background
• Agency experience
• Experience supporting integrated marking campaigns