Account Management Order Coordinator
Leading Apparel Brand is looking to add an Account Management Order Coordinator candidate to their team!
What is my role?
Responsible for the timely, accurate and compliant execution of production order coordination activities to ensure that customer requirements are met and orders ship on time.
Key Accountability Area: Capability & Support
- Work closely with AM, Import Production and/or Merchandiser for hand-over of orders.
- Maintain strong understanding of customer floor-ready requirements & compliance.
- Process Sales orders in the business system within 24 hours of receipt
o Review cost sheet/worksheet for accuracy.
o Confirm entry of blanks info & contractor assignment in Unity.
o Create Sales Order & Cut Ticket in AS400.
o Issue packing instructions for all orders.
o Pick & pack orders & supply contractors with pack slips & ship labels.
o Provide Order Audit (AS400) to Sales to verify accuracy of sales order detail.
- Manage open order profile daily; update systems for date, order status and/or revisions as required.
- Keep PPAM & Sales advised of all issues effecting delivery.
- Understands & follows up on current production orders/programs from beginning to end, ensuring customer dates are achieved – working to resolve any issues or challenges.
o Coordinate & collaborate with Production Managers & Import Team for shipment statuses.
- Advise Production & Purchasing Departments of changes affecting production progress.
- Assign customer UPC’s, if applicable.
- Enter item numbers/complete Item Set Ups in customer website, if applicable.
- EDI duties may include item translations, editing incoming PO’s for accuracy & posting, if applicable.
- Submit routing request info prior to routing window requirements to Traffic Department, & confirm routing completed within routing window.
- Systemically pack orders in customers systems for pick & pack orders, when applicable.
- Understand & operate in customer portals, if applicable.
- Utilize reporting tools to ensure on-time deliveries:
o AS400 Open Order Report
o Unity Production Report
o Daily Shipping Report
o EDI Report
o Pick Ticket Report
o Packing Detail Report
- Provide Invoice Register Report (AS400) to Sales if required.
- Partnership with AM on monthly Order Confidence report, to applicable SBU’s.
- Maintain count sheets/balance sheets, if applicable.
- Research & follow up on accounts charge backs.
- Other duties including occasional travel may be assigned in accordance with company needs.
What are the qualifications?
- Minimum 2 years-experience in sales order & EDI processing & customer service.
- Working knowledge of AS400 preferred.
- Familiar with domestic apparel production processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel Outlook). Computer comfort as all tasks are done on various internal programs.
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Fast learning abilities.
- Must be able to adapt well to change.
- Ability to work productively in a hectic environment and with tight deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently juggle multiple tasks simultaneously with competing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently on projects with minimal supervision, but also able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- This position must push for results and constantly follow up with others.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with various personalities.