Account Manager (Ad Agency) | Full-time | Montgomery County, PA | 50-60k
Our client is a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in the healthcare industry. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach delivers authentic brand experiences like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of all media plans and evaluate campaign performance metrics. You would also be responsible for working directly with the client and ensuring their objectives are achieved.
• Develop strategic media plans and analyze campaign performance metrics; guide assessment of on-going programs with a client; create and implement annual brand promotional plans
• Support internal team with presenting plans and concepts to a client; communicate with a client regularly to ensure promotional needs and objectives are achieved; inform client of changes in creative direction, timeline, and cost
• Direct all project strategies and meetings; serve as key contact for inquiries; approve projects and ensure consistency with brand strategy and client direction; supervise report outcomes of field research
• Remain current on emerging industry trends, competition, market challenges, media, convention opportunities, and research initiatives; provide strategic recommendations for new business opportunities
• Work with various cross-functional teams, including project management and supervisor; coordinate all digital and print deliverables for each brand
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, or science
• 2-4+ years agency account management experience;
• pharmaceutical experience a plus, not necessary
• Experience with multi-channel marketing and social media
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite