Account Manager - Admin & Beauty
24 Seven is a cool, modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm working with the most sought after companies and brands in the creative industries. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Interactive, Digital, Creative, Ecommerce, Fashion, Beauty and Events.
24 Seven is growing and we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Account Manager focusing on Beauty to be an integral part of our thriving New York team. With a fun and exciting company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and an endless list of perks and incentives, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit grow and thrive.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
· Partner with internal 24 Seven Business Development, Program Management and Events teams to understand hiring needs for various client initiatives nationally and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming beauty events programs
· Grow and maintain 24 Seven Beauty talent pipeline including Field Sales, Retail and Beauty Advisors through proactive recruitment and industry networking events
· Participate in special projects including retail door visits and industry networking events
· Actively develop and maintain a thorough network of top freelance Beauty Industry talent nationally – across both Mass and Prestige brands – skin care, hair care, make-up artistry, fragrance, etc. This includes engaging talent both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking, social media, and cold calling.
· Serve as subject matter expert and talent liaison for 24 Seven’s brand partners managing all aspects of beauty program lifecycle – including: on-boarding, education, sales management, retail relationships and talent performance
· Motivate, encourage and drive sales performance of 24 Seven Beauty talent
Reasons you want to be a part of 24 Seven:
- We offer a generous compensation package including highly competitive fulltime salaries with a limitless commission earning potential, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!) and a list of perks that goes on and on…
- Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
- We think forward and innovate, continually investing in the people, practices and technology to stay ahead of the industry
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have 2 years of recruiting experience in beauty or retail industry – preferably within a staffing firm
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
- You have a Bachelors Degree