Our client is a leading advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Account Manager, you would be responsible for serving as the day to day contact for agency and client stakeholders and internal departments and coordinate between project management, client and agencies.
• Serve as the day to day contact for agency and client stakeholders and internal departments and coordinate between project management, client and agencies
• Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors and strive to better client and stakeholder relations
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as print, transcreation, and broadcast and handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand, highlight and escalate quality control issues, and distribute contact reports and agendas
• Manage agreed budgets and administration and prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
• Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function and support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
• Experience working in a TV, print, or digital production
• Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders preferred
• High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
• Strong prioritization, time management, communication, and detail-oriented skills