Account Manager - B2B
Our client, a water filtration company is growing and is seeking a passionate Account Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding!
The ideal Account Manager will have an analytical and upbeat attitude while managing a variety of tasks. The perfect candidate will also understand the importance of providing accurate information while remaining attentive to all customers. To best serve our customers and organized the flow of work, being able to manage high volumes calls and Customers is a must. Successfully manage customers' requests and gain insightful experience in a fast-growing industry!
Location: Vernon, CA (on-site)
This is a full-time direct hire.
What you will do…
- Prospect and develop relationships with current and prospective customers
- Identify growth opportunities within an established customer network
- Update promotions and specials for the month as well as use promotions and product specials/discounts to acquire new accounts
- Customize product lines to meet the specific needs of the Clients
- Prepare price quotes and estimates
- Access and analyze Client account information to determine "needs and wants" to maximize the growth of revenue per account
- Follow up with Customers daily to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Follow up on previous orders
- Experience with B2B Sales
- Self-starter, quick learner, and a good listener
- Determined, self-motivated, and confident
- Possess the desire to exceed goals and targets
- Honest and reliable
- Highly organized and responsible
- Able to maintain composure under high pressure
- A team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Sage CRM, Phone Skills
Please share you resume for immediate consideration!