Account Manager, Beauty
Our client, a leading beauty brand, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
- Maintain OTB - update actual and forecast future Sales & Stock. Forecast shipments, receipts, and EOM.
- Forecast discontinued products with a sell through strategy to reduce return
- liability and overstocks.
- Manage inventory flow: Conduct regular review of in-stock position by sku, by
- door in collaboration with Director Retail Planning.
- Negotiate with retailer planner for additional stock as needed. Monitor all
- newness orders to ensure correct order quantities are placed.
- Resolve stock concerns & requests from field.
- Monitor all purchase orders and resolves issues.
- RTV tracking and authorization—with adherence to budget plan.
- Work with Senior Planning Manager to determine forecast quantity for all newness. Communicate allocation quantity to Retail buying/planning team.
- Track seasonal promotional volume plans by launch month.
- Establish and own Product Launch ambition, execution and analysis.;
- Partner with Vice President to strategize and drive new products, core initiatives, and special projects. Launch Kits, linear update, store signage, incentives.
- Maintain marketing calendar by Retail Channel distribution.
- Management of New Product File/Item Set up for all new launches.
- Track monthly P & L: ensure that expenses are in line with budget with special attention to the following areas: channel marketing, gratis, training, collateral, marketing, events, and rtv’s, t&e, business development.
- Participate in monthly budget review with Vice President and Finance teams.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising on linear and end cap updates to maximize profitability. Provide sales data to complement the merchandising strategy and validate the efficacy of proposed update. ROI.
- Conduct regular productivity analysis of linear merchandising strategy and make quarterly recommendations on sku discontinuity.
- Conduct analysis of productivity of end caps, towers, and other secondary merchandising location to ensure efficient ROI.
Reports and Analysis:
- Weekly/monthly sales reporting and analysis to executive team, account and field teams, including, but not limited to Weekly Best Seller Updates, Top line Sales Results, and Quarterly Sephora Ranking by door.
- Review and summarize results of promotional activities: events, regional press exposure, etc.
- Communicate successes and opportunities for new product launches and events.
- Responsible for in-house coordination of corporate & store events: including, but not limited to Visual components, PR activity, Marketing support, collateral requests, and boost orders.
- Assist field in opening of new doors: provide support in coordinating functions that are managed in-house
- Coordinate conference calls with field to discuss event strategy by quarter.
- Manage event calendar and communicate areas of opportunity to field.
- Review of event sales results, and communication to corporate teams.
- Quarterly touch base with corporate teams to review event successes and areas of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management Experience with medium to high volume accounts ($10+M)
- Full understanding of Inventory Management through Stock and Sales Plans
- Demonstrated Sales Performance realizing YOY increases.
- Experience with Budgets and Income Statement. Flexible and adaptive attitude to changing business needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Ability to travel up to 40%