Our client is a top marketing agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach drives brand growth like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for account management and project management, ensuring the client’s point of view is represented in the creative and strategic development processes. You would also be responsible for working directly with the client and partnering with cross-functional teams.
• Support clients’ efforts to navigate and grow their brand by acting as a business partner and a resource; provide strategic guidance to the client and internal teams
• Understand clients’ industries and cultures and identify how brand can contribute to and expand their businesses
• Maintain relationships with existing clients; support organic and new business opportunities and participate in their pursuit
• Implement timelines, draft proposals and budgets, track project deliverables, prepare internal and external status reports, and monitor project budgets
• Oversee and develop content for presentations, deliverables and workshops in conjunction with project teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Agency project management experience
• B2B technology experience preferred