Digital Marketing Jobs
Want to join a team that just took home 9 major awards and holds the record for most successful TikTok campaign of all time? Thirty-five BILLION views and a lot of press coverage have led to a lot of brands clamoring to work with us. So we're looking for your help.
Our client is a niche creative studio, specialized in spreading joy & breaking engagement records. Much of our work uses original music and dance to bring brand stories to life, with the creative vision of by their chief creative (and a Broadway performer and director). Our clients include Warner Bros, e.l.f. Cosmetics, NYX, Bliss, DSW, Peppa Pig, and Match.com. We make bright and colorful video ads for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. We write original music for brands. You also may have seen or participated in one of our TikTok campaigns.
We’re looking for a growth-oriented rock star to join our small team. You’ll be helping to manage a big influx of new clients & projects. This job is perfect for someone who wants to learn and grow a ton, and have a very wide range of responsibilities. You’ll be mentored by the CEO, a Harvard MBA who's passionate about coaching and personal growth.
- Grow the company by successfully managing client relationships, and making clients’ projects super successful. You'll be leading the charge through every phase, from developing pitches to executing campaigns day-to-day.
- Build and maintain client relationships to develop long-term partnerships
- Project manage our internal team and external partners, while acting as the brand champion to help define the vision, goals and brand positioning. Keep everything moving smoothly and proactively.
- Think holistically about the company growth, and develop marketing materials and strategies to attract new clients and grow into new business areas. (You are not expected to go out and find new clients… although if you are great at that, it is very much valued.)
- If you enjoy and excel at people management, there’s the possibility to lead a team of associate account managers.
- 4-8 years of client-facing experience at marketing agencies
- OR 4-8 years of marketing experience at large consumer brands
- Extensive experience managing social media campaigns
- Passion for delighting clients and going above & beyond
- Super organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
This is a full-time role based in Santa Monica, CA.