Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
• Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
• Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
• Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing proces