Account Manager - Entertainment
Our client, a digital agency, is looking for an Account Executive with at least 3 years of client-facing digital agency experience, specializing in entertainment. We’re seeking someone who can help ensure the smooth running of projects and campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, clients, and reporting to the Account Director - and develop client relationships to increase the agency's top and bottom lines.
• Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
• Creates and reviews project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
• Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
• Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
• Communicates regularly with clients regarding the status of pending and in-progress projects, and responds promptly to client requests via phone and email
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
• Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
• Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
• Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
• At least 3 years of client-facing digital agency experience, in either an account or production role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to find, create, and close opportunities with clients
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."