Ourclient is a well-known marketing agency presenting revolutionary creativesolutions for a renowned portfolio of top brands across the globe. Their award-winning,innovative, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of theindustry.
Inthis role, you would be responsible for account management and projectmanagement, ensuring the client’s point of view is represented in the creativeand strategic development processes. You would also be responsible for workingdirectly with the client and partnering with cross-functional teams.
• Support clients’ efforts to navigate andgrow their brand by acting as a business partner and a resource; provide strategic guidance to the clientand internal teams
• Understand clients’ industries andcultures and identify how brand can contribute to and expand their businesses
• Maintain relationships with existing clients; support organic and new businessopportunities and participate in their pursuit
• Implement timelines, draft proposals andbudgets, track project deliverables, prepare internal and external statusreports, and monitor project budgets
• Oversee and develop content forpresentations, deliverables and workshops in conjunction with project teams
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing,or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience indigital and agency settings
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite