Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering revolutionary hair care and professional tools. Their chic, on-trend, and innovative techniques enable every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading and driving sales on the Amazon Marketplace and serve as a General Manager for the Amazon business and seller account. You would also be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams, including, sales, digital, customer care, operations, legal, and marketing.
• Lead and drive sales on the Amazon Marketplace and serve as a General Manager for the Amazon business and seller account
• Develop and grow the Amazon business, with a focus on maintaining brand code and brand equity; manage the customer experience, shopping patterns, social media content, and customer reviews
• Partner with Account Managers across retail, distribution, and direct divisions to align channel priorities, execute strategy, and protect brand equity
• Work with sales and marketing teams to implement promotional strategies, understand trends and consumer preferences, and direct the channel strategy
• Conduct social and digital research; remain current of emerging trends for E-commerce, beauty, and hair
• Evaluate performance metrics, track sales trends, and identify opportunities for growth
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ Ecommerce experience, preferably in beauty wholesale/retail environment
• Experience managing business and sales on Amazon
• Proficient in Seller Central and Amazon Marketplace