Our client is a revolutionary digital media company based in the heart of Toronto. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing content for presentations and strategic discussions. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients and growing business opportunities.
• Oversee and develop content for presentations, deliverables and strategic discussions in conjunction with project teams
• Lead media planning aligned with the client’s marketing strategy and overall company objectives and oversee new business development opportunities
• Maintain relationships with existing clients; support organic and new business opportunities and participate in their pursuit
• Understand clients’ industries and cultures and identify how brand can contribute to and expand their businesses
• Implement timelines, draft proposals and budgets, track project deliverables, prepare internal and external status reports, and monitor project budgets
• 3+ years’ Account Director experience working on large accounts
• Strong understanding of social media advertising and marketing, including trends and media types
• Google Analytics experience