Creative Services Jobs
Our creative client is looking for an account manager to join their team! This role is a hybrid role of account management and project management, a new position within the company and one that requires deep understanding of clients and their team. This is a fulltime, salaried role.
In this role, the AM/PM will deliver premium work, requiring the ability to work effectively with team members and clients alike. As a team leader and strategist, the Account Manager must communicate client’s needs, plan effectively to maximize staff time and energy, and translate those needs back to the team.
The role of the Account Manager will be to:
- Develop knowledge of clients, their consumer, KPI’s, business goals etc.
- Be prepared to work across multiple departments and channels to a set goal.
- Help prepare and contribute to briefing and foundations of the team.
- Build and foster productive, efficient and positive client relationships.
- Scope and estimate programs effectively ensuring on time and on budget delivery.
- Work closely with creative leads to identify opportunities, and any potential issues;
- Champion account management best practices companywide.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of creative management experience.
- Strong experience across print, content creation and digital.
- Ability to manage design staff with patience and leadership.
- Ability to interface with clients in a highly professional manner, including executives.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, fluidity and client requests for revisions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to wear multiple hats, including working outside of this job description.
- Solid and well-developed sense of business integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Our client offers a robust and competitive benefits package as well as: Competitive wellness package; 401k matching plan, Profit sharing plan, Continuing education reimbursements, Generous PTO, Flexible schedules.