Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a renowned marketing and communications agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense • Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process • Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
• Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process