Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in providing groundbreaking solutions for top brands across pharmaceutical and medical industries. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients. You would also be responsible for overseeing customer retention campaigns and securing renewal contracts.
• Support clients’ efforts to navigate and grow their brand by acting as a business partner and a resource; provide strategic guidance to the client and internal teams
• Understand clients’ industries and cultures and identify how brand can contribute to and expand their businesses
• Maintain relationships with existing clients; support organic and new business opportunities and participate in their pursuit
• Negotiate and secure renewal contracts, identify and develop upsell opportunities, and manage customer retention campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ sales/account management experience
• Sales/account management experience in a pharmaceutical agency and/or as a pharmaceutical representative or sales trainer preferred