Account Manager, PPC
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for building and optimizing search campaigns for assigned B2B, ecommerce, and lead generation clients. You would also be responsible for analyzing KPI trends, testing keywords, and generating quarterly reports.
• Build and optimize Google, Bing, and Yahoo search campaigns for assigned B2B, ecommerce, and lead generation clients across various industries
• Identify, monitor, and analyze client KPI trends and implement paid search strategy based on the client’s objectives
• Test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages, and positioning to achieve the client’s goals
• Generate quarterly business reviews and client-facing presentations, highlighting performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
• Follow SEM industry trends, contribute to the agency’s blog, and help train the campaign management team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 year SEM Account Management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel