Account Manager - Retail Design
We are partnering with our client to fill a full-time account manager, ideally with a background in retail/environmental design.
The ideal candidate will partner directly with clients to ensure client goals are achieved while exhibiting strong client-relationship skills. They can see the big picture and make sure clients' goals are achieved, on time and on budget. This person will partner closely with internal teams to inspire collaboration and commitment to the common goal.
- Experience in retail design or retail fixturing industry
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in client services, ideally a client-facing role
- Successfully drive projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Establish and communicate budgets and workback schedules for each project
- Provide clear and timely solution-oriented communication to external accounts and internal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability, energetic "take charge personality
- Experience supporting creative projects that entail creative
If this is you, we've love to hear from you!