Our client, a technology consulting firm, is seeking an Account Manager. This role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
• Qualify leads from various sales and marketing channel as opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, marketing activities and network.
• Set up meetings or calls with prospective clients
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Working with internal team to fulfill customer needs
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Report to the Business Development Director on sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Proven work experience as a Sales, Account Manager, Project Manager or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Software PM experience is a plus
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
• The ideal candidate will have either a background in Project Management or have an established Sales background focused on Consulting/Solutions selling
• Experience with Microsoft is strongly preferred though not required
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.