4 month contract to start
Our large eCommerce client is seeking an Account Manager. Will be responsible for prospecting and reaching out new brands in start-up communities, i.e venture capital firms; Assisting with on-boarding via vendor model and soon assisting with the adoption/onboarding vendors through seller central.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responding to questions that arise from start-ups
• Prospecting and reaching out to net new brands
• Vendor manager SMEs working with internal colleagues to optimize onboarding experience
• Reporting and communicating toward launches
• Articulate what’s in the pipeline to launch for Q3/Q4
• Business Analysis-diving deep
Top 3 Skills:
1. Previous sales experience
2. Background in Account Management (nice to have marketing background)
3. Comfortable on the phone and in person with new brands, previous negotiation history.
Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
4+ years of experience
• M-F 7:30-4pm; no remote work
We are looking for an experienced business development manager with a proven track record of delivering on strategic pipeline and sales goals. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high-volume environment as well as experience interacting with brand owners. She/he should also be a customer obsessed self-starter.
• PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF EXCEEDING SALES GOALS
• DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF A STARTUP TERRITORY NEW SELECTION PLAN INCLUDING OUTBOUND CALLING AGAINST ESTABLISHED TARGET LISTS
• DEVELOPS SALES OPPORTUNITIES BY RESEARCHING AND IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL STARTUPS; SOLICITING NEW SELECTION, BUILDING RAPPORT; PROVIDING TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND EXPLANATIONS
• MANAGE NUMEROUS REQUESTS CONCURRENTLY & STRATEGICALLY
• MAINTAIN A ROBUST SALES PIPELINE AND RELATED TERRITORY TARGET LISTS IN SALESFORCE.COM
• WORK WITH PARTNERS TO EXTEND REACH & DRIVE ADOPTION
• ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
• Bachelor’s degree
• A background (4+ years) in business development, sales, pipeline development and account management.
• A background (4+ years) financial analysis, and/or marketing. Military leadership experience welcomed.
• Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience.
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Solid communications skills – verbal and written.
• The ability to set priorities and execute solutions in the face of ambiguity.
• Ability to influence and motivate internal as well as external stakeholders to accomplish goals.
• Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel required.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.