Account Manager/Wholesale Sales, Beauty
Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand creating environmentally friendly and premium hair care and skin care products. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for establishing the strategic sales strategy and communicating customers’ needs and experiences to better position products.
• Manage and grow sales for assigned account base ensuring margin and sales projections are met on a consistent basis
• Plan monthly product assortment for assigned account base; meet with account buying teams to present new product and place new orders
• Partner and communicate with appropriate buyers on all sales and product related issues, including analysis of sales trends and emerging product opportunities
• Work closely with the product management and design teams on new product development and arrange all product line review meetings
• Partner with product management on final line review and approval; oversee pricing from a retail and wholesale perspective while considering account merchandise assortment plan
• Conduct competitive shopping analysis of relevant market to assess competitive landscape and identify any product opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Related proven experience