Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and archiving photo and video assets. You would also be responsible for distributing assets and working with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee, organize, and archive existing photo and video assets; manage memory, sharing, and resolve storage issues
• Ensure brand assets are maintained and updated with accurate naming standards; establish process for input and output of archived assets in partnership with the taxonomist
• Distribute assets according to requests spanning various cross-functional teams; implement meta-data into a searchable format for photography and video assets
• Monitor and track licensing agreements and asset distribution aligned with production agreement or photography contract
• Log photo and video deliveries and return drives to production teams; answer inquiries from Creative and Marketing team on where assets are housed
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic arts, advertising, library and information studies or related field
• Experience managing catalogs of thousands of images
• Background in archival or library information