Client Overview: Our client is a boutique advertising agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Position Overview:In this position, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for clients and creating innovative communication strategies.
- Collect and communicate project parameters (client restrictions, presentation /delivery dates, assets, budgets, deadlines, shared resources)
- Design budgets with inter-agency department leaders and consistently track spending
- Initiate projects and designate resource needs across team
- Distribute/share documents with the executional team that concern timetables
- Provide updates across all internal teams for changes to scope of project
- Maintain healthy dialogue with the client (relating to projects), providing key deliverable status updates
- Write clear, organized recaps of meetings with recap assignments/next steps
- Proactively work to resolve internal conflicts, involve the Account Director/Leader for guidance
- 5-8 years of agency experience that provides an understanding of digital advertising, marketing, media, creative and production
- BA/BS or Masters degree
- Full understanding of the principles of marketing communications planning
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and written communication skills
- Experience leading client communications from pitch through production
- Competent in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Keynote and Google Apps
Send your resume today!