Account Supervisor - Direct Mail
Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for an Account Supervisor with direct response experience (email and direct mail). This is a fulltime position or temp to hire for the right candidate.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the management of key day-to-day client relationships and the supervision and functioning of Account team, in order to ensure all initiatives are strategically and creatively on target and delivered on time and on budget. Primary responsibilities include managing comprehensive campaigns, with responsibility for day-to-day client and Account/Creative/Production management, strategic planning, recommendations and overall problem solving associated with the management, development and implementation of successful ad campaigns.
- Acts as client relationship manager, understands client’s marketing objectives and works with Creative, Media and Account management teams to develop strategies that meet those objectives on a daily basis
- Acts as a primary advocate for the client’s brand, ensuring brand consistency across all projects, actively acquiring thorough knowledge of the client’s business to meet objectives
- Assists supervisors, as needed
- Supervises other account people in their direct responsibilities, enables and encourages exceptional performance from Account team
- Consults with internal and external teams to be certain client objectives are clearly understood, and then assists in the development of strategic solutions
- Maintains a current and broad knowledge of client’s business and competition in order to direct and contribute to marketing and advertising plans, strategic planning and implementation
- Initiates and reviews reports, trends and results; interprets data to make proactive recommendations to advance the business initiatives
- Reviews creative and media work for the supervised projects. Obtains upper-management approval before submission to client and keeps management appropriately involved and informed on all major aspects of projects
- Provides assistance related to agency/team/management policies and practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or similar related field
- 7–10 years of agency experience
- A solid understanding of general advertising, including digital and social, and a familiarity with direct marketing and email
- Knowledge of direct response advertising with an emphasis on direct mail and email campaigns. Must have both to be considered.
- Detail-oriented, organized, excellent written/verbal communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Enthusiastic team player with an “anything is possible” attitude; can serve as a role model and facilitate a team environment
Send your resume today!
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.