Account Supervisor, New Business
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting groundbreaking solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their technologically-advanced, consumer focused, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for writing creative briefs and decks and pitching new business concepts to potential clients. You would also be responsible for meeting with clients and ensuring their needs are met.
• Write creative briefs and decks and pitch new business concepts to potential clients to drive and achieve forecasted new account targets
• Manage the full sales cycle, including initial contact, contract negotiation, and account management to ensure customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with various team members to forecast and allocate resources for new prospect requests and requirements
• Meet with clients to ensure deliverables meet their standard guidelines and their objectives are achieved
• Remain current of competition, market challenges, marketing plan, brand strategy, product positioning, product history, media, convention opportunities, and research initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ account services experience for an advertising agency
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite