Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a well-known advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and workflow management. Their dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the studio and ensuring the quality, service, and cost standards. You would also be responsible for overseeing content production and coordinating optimization and measurement.
• Manage and mentor direct and indirect reports; provide support for employee professional development and ensure maximum efficiency
• Provide excellence in client service and communicate efficiently; ensure client experience is positive and exceptional
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and achieve the client’s objectives; confirm content is aligned with brand standards
• Evaluate and audit work quality to ensure procedure is followed at maximum efficiency and work is of the highest quality of creative concept, design, and artwork
• Partner with the traffic manager to coordinate effective allocation of resource and facilitate information
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure the highest level of delivery
• Beauty or CPG experience
• Excellent client engagement skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative suite