Our client is a top PR agency that has the creativity, quality, expertise, and tenacity to achieve effective and impressive results. They work closely with a plethora of spirits accounts. Their offices directly reflect that as they are adorned with the cool liquor bottles of the clients they work with. Their fun, bright and innovative offices are still improving – they are currently building out a new wing featuring standing desks and think tanks to foster collaboration and creativity. Their belief is that brands can inspire people and their experiences are something to be embraced.
In this role you will be managing and leading the agency resources in order to meet our client’s marketing objectives
- Provide prospective and leadership in development of quality solutions and strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of client business and communicating this to the team
- Provide agency and client deliverables including creative briefs, marketing and communication plans/calendars, brainstorming sessions, creative strategy sessions, POVs and competitive analyses etc.
- Collaborate with the strategy team to ensure the development of provocative, single-minded CRM and digital communications strategy
- Provide strategic leadership by keeping current on the industry and technology trends affecting the client’s business
- Outstanding and persuasive client-facing and relationship management skills
- Experience and success in leading and collaborating on client projects with creative teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field